- Retired Captain with the Baltimore City Police
Department — nearly 30 years of service in many aspects of police work.
Expert in police and security procedures, arrests and use of force.
- Director of Field Operations for the Charles
Village Community Benefits District, a Business Improvement District in
- Security Manager at Johns Hopkins Medical
- Member of the American Society for Industrial
- Member, International Association of Professional
Security Consultants — committed to objectivity with no
commissions or kickbacks
- Attained CPP (Certified Protection
Professional), the gold standard for certification in security
- Expert: police procedure, arrests, use of